Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Social Studies Survey and MCAS Testing

Thank you to all parents and guardians who responded to the survey that I emailed yesterday. I am grateful for the feedback you have provided.  I will use the results to continue tayloring my course to the needs of my current and future students. If you have not taken a moment or two to answer the survey, I encourage you to do so.  Please see the email titled Parent/Guardian Feedback for the link I sent it out on 3/18/14 at 1:06 PM.

Thank you Glasgow Caledonian University for this fantastic visual: http://gcucareers.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/making-feedback-work-for-you/

Just a reminder that we are in the middle of ELA MCAS Testing.  Academic scheduling will be impacted on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week.  We will be back to our regular schedule on Friday.